England Netball Membership Benefits 2015-16
Membership to England Netball offers some of the following benefits to individuals (£26.00 per year aged over 18, £16.30 per year aged 18 and under, £8.15 per year aged 14 and under, £4.25 per year aged 11 and under) and Clubs:
- Regular issues per year of Netball Magazine and digimag, as well as a monthly HTML newsletter – containing news, offers, competitions, giveaways, tips and ideas.
- Comprehensive Liability and Personal Accident insurance cover.
- Access to England Netball courses, awards, events and academy programmes.
- Entry to EN leagues and competitions – a player-centred, exciting, high-quality structure which identifies and nurtures talent, and where participants are encouraged to become the best they can be at their level.
- Discounts on Netball merchandise and test series tickets, as well as an increasing range of exclusive offers from EN partners.
- Information, advice and support direct from our County, Regional and National networks.
- Support from England Netball qualified Coaches and Umpires.
- Downloadable Membership card.
- Each individual is entered into our draw for free test series tickets (5 pairs per Region)
- The nominated Club representative receives a copy of the Association's Annual Report, and Handbook containing a comprehensive list of contacts, and general Netball guidance.
- Access to our Clubs Action Planning Scheme (CAPS). Linked to Sport England’s Clubmark programme, CAPS helps your Club to develop in many areas, such as: attracting and encouraging new players and volunteers; coaching and competition; club management / administration; applying for funding.
- A Club representative is entitled to vote at General Meetings.
- Equity and Welfare benefits for Clubs include access to child protection, and to equal opportunities and sports equity advice and resources.